“Discipline is the continual exercise of the will enlightened by the intellect so that it may act easily
and habitually according to right order and help the child to attain self Mastery”.
“A Basic Foundation for a virtuous Life”
Hence the school expects every child to contribute to the discipline of the school.
1. All the Students are required to cultivate good character skill.
They should always be obedient and respectful towards their teachers and conform to the regulation which
will be prescribed form time to time. Good manners will be insisted upon.
2. The interpretation of any rule in this diary as well as any amendment to it rests solely and entirely
with the Management Committee and Principal of the school. Their decision shall be final and binding on
parents/guardians and no case shall lie in any court of law in respect of their decision.
3. As regular attendance is important for successful working, previous written application for leave or a
note from the parents in the diary must invariably be sent. Foreseen leave of absence be applied for and
sanctioned before hand.
4. Name of the student who is absent for 15 days without leave application shall be struck off and on
restoration, the usual read, nission fee Rs.150/-will be charged .
5. The Maxim” Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” Is to be practiced not only within but also outside the
classroom. Students are required to attend school in clean and complete uniform everyday.
6. Please see that your ward bring his/her tiffin box pens and book daily.
7. No request for change of name or date of birth will be entertained.
8. No noise should maintain strict silence while moving from one classroom to another.
9. Children who are late i.e. those who come after the assembly, will be admitted to the class only with
the permission of the Principal.
10. Habitual neglect of studies, immorality, use of vulgar language stealing, causing damage to the school
property, resorting to makpractice in the examination and writing on the walls are sufficient reasons for
immediate dismissal from the school.
11. It is compulsory for all students to bring the school homework diary to the school daily.
12. No student can leave the school without the permission of the principal.
13. If the child is allergic to any medicine or has any other medical problem, a medical certificate is to
be attached with the admission from at the time of admission.
14. The school authority will not be responsible if the ward is hurt or gets sick in the school
15. Rules are rigid regarding uniform .A student may be fined or sent back home if found neglecting
RECOMMENDATION FOR PARENTS/ GUARDIANS
1. In order to ensure the best education of your child, maximum co-operation between parents/guardians and
the school authorities is desired.
2. If You feel that your child does not make the desired progress the Principal should be contacted.
Private tuitions are strongly discouraged.
3. As your child advances in age, guide him/her to become a resourceful and useful member of home and
country. Encourage self help for work and study. He/She should be taught to keep the room tidy, make
his/her own bed, polish his/her shoes and carry his/her own bed etc. The cultivation of Such habits early
in life inculcate in him the dignity for work and fundamental personal virtue necessary for a successful
career in life.
4. Parent-Teacher meeting must be attended by the parents/guardians on every second Saturday.
Parents/guardians/Visitors are not allowed to enter the class room and meet the students and interview
their teachers during school hours. In case of an urgent need for meeting the students or teacher, the
Principal is to be contacted. Parents are earnestly required to check the note book and school homework
diary of the students regularly and help the school to maintain a high standard. Phone calls for students
during class hours will not be entertained.
This diary is an essential part of every student’s outfit. It should be brought to the school every day.
All entries of absence, leave, late coming etc. should be made in the school diary and signed by the